Dybala chose Inter
This is probably the big transfer window information of the day. According to The Gazzetta dello Sport, which also makes it its front page, Paulo Dybala has decided to join Inter Milan. At the end of his contract with Juventus, the Argentinian international was also approached by Manchester United and Atlético Madrid. But a new contact between Inter and his entourage last week would have been decisive. An agreement until 2026 is mentioned, with a salary of 6 million euros + bonus. The entourage of the day, however, denied the information.
- Our opinion : It would obviously be a big blow for Inter. The Lombard club would also have been reassured by the physical condition of the player.
Leão, Ronaldo, Nkunku, 70M: Tuesday’s transfer window info
YESTERDAY AT 09:47
Lille thinks of Ajorque for the post-Burak
The “king” leaves. At the end of the lease next June, precious in the title of champion of France last season, Burak Yilmaz will not be retained by Lille. To replace him, LOSC would be eyeing Ludovic Ajorque, the Racing Club de Strasbourg striker. It is The voice of the North which reveals the interest of the Mastiffs for the former Clermontois. Strasbourg expects nearly 15 million euros in this case. The northern daily explains that Lille could offer a lower sum, with bonuses.
- Our opinion : The operation, if there is one, will largely depend on Racing qualifying for the European Cup. If the people of Strasbourg manage to win the sesame, Ajorque could well stay in Alsace.
Aston Villa have until the end of May to decide on Coutinho
Doubt still hovers around the future of Philippe Coutinho. On loan with an option to buy, set at 40 million euros, by FC Barcelona, the Brazilian midfielder has been skating for a few matches, despite his thunderous first outings. If Steven Gerrard has already expressed the wish to keep it, the leaders of the Villans would still not have decided. According to information from Sport, FC Barcelona would expect a definitive answer in the coming days. Other clubs, including Newcastle, are said to be interested and the Blaugrana don’t want to waste any time.
- Our opinion : Barca don’t want to waste their time with Coutinho. The sooner a way out will be found, the sooner the Catalan club will launch its summer operations.
Lukaku not hot for Milan and Newcastle…
While his future is more uncertain than ever on the Chelsea side, Romelu Lukaku has already ruled out two potential candidates, as reported by the Evening Standard. The British media explains that the Belgian striker would be ready to refuse any offers from AC Milan and Newcastle. Not enough to fix the affairs of Thomas Tuchel who would seek at all costs to separate from the player trained in Anderlecht.
- Our opinion : Lukaku is waiting for a sign from Inter, it’s not a surprise. But are the nerazzurri really ready to repatriate their old trigger at all costs?
Credit: Getty Images
Crystal Palace hoping for Wan-Bissaka return
In direct competition with Diogo Dalot at Manchester United, Aaron Wan-Bissaka does not have his future guaranteed at Old Trafford. While Ralf Rangnick and Erik ten Hag seem to appreciate the profile of the young Portuguese, the English side could look elsewhere. Sky Sports claims that Crystal Palace would be tempted to bring their former player back to Selhurst Park.
- Our opinion : Bought nearly 55 million euros, “AWB” is not the finest success of the recruitment unit, but far from being the worst. A loan in a known environment could allow him to shine again.
Bensebaini should go to Dortmund
Ramy Bensebaini in Dortmund, it’s almost done. According to the German press, the left-back player from Borussia Mönchengladbach, under contract until 2023, should join the BvB for 12 million euros this summer.
- Our opinion : Borussia Dortmund like to plan their shots in advance. This arrival could however cause the departure of Nico Schulz and Raphaël Guerreiro.
OM and Monaco interested in Ndika?
According to information from SportBild, Evan Ndicka is very courted. At the end of the contract at Eintracht Frankfurt in 2023, the French central defender would interest OM and AS Monaco in particular, as well as Newcastle on the side of the Premier League. The two Ligue 1 clubs would have taken information from his agents.
- Our opinion : Ndika is having a very promising season and could take the plunge next summer.
OM disappointed, really? “This one-goal loss has a miraculous side”
The 6 transfer window information for Monday
02/05/2022 At 10:30
The 7 transfer window information that you missed this weekend
05/01/2022 At 5:24 PM