What future for Salah?
Under contract until 2023 with Liverpool, Mohamed Salah still seems unclear about his future. While an extension has often been mentioned, no significant progress has taken place. And rumors are rife across the Channel. According to The Telegraph, the Egyptian international would be particularly tempted by an adventure in Spain, where FC Barcelona would be interested. In France, PSG could also give it a try.
The 7 transfer window information that you missed this weekend
A DAY AGO
- Our opinion : Doubt is seriously beginning to settle in the Salah file. Liverpool need to wrap it up quickly.
Monaco asks (at least) 70M for Tchouaméni
There is almost no doubt about it. Very courted, Aurélien Tchouaméni will certainly leave AS Monaco this summer. And if PSG would be interested in the midfielder, Real Madrid seem to have a head start in this file. According to ASthe Rock club would have set a price of 70 million euros to part with its French international.
- Our opinion : Monaco is probably a bit greedy for Tchouaméni. But given the upcoming auctions, why not.
Best middle of the year: why Tchouaméni put Rabiot in the retro
Atlético in the footsteps of Sarabia?
Pablo Sarabia should not return to PSG this summer. Loaned to Sporting CP this season, the Spanish international would be of particular interest to Atlético Madrid, as revealed by Mundo Deportivo this Monday.
- Our opinion : Paris hopes to recover a nice sum for Sarabia this summer. Atlético could be an option.
Credit: Getty Images
Valencia denies for Soler
While some media announced the imminent transfer of Carlos Soler to FC Barcelona, Valencia wanted to deny any agreement estimated at 20 million euros. “The club formally denies any agreement or possible negotiation with Barça“, it was clarified on the social networks.
- Our opinion : Valencia are holding on for Soler despite a possible interest from Barça for their midfielder, under contract until June 2023.
Inter make an appointment for Perisic
Scorer again on Sunday on the lawn of Udinese (1-2), Ivan Perisic continues his very good season with Inter Milan. Behind the scenes, Inter Milan continue to negotiate to extend their Croatian international, whose contract expires at the end of the season. According to The Gazzetta dello Sportthe two parties have made an appointment in the coming days to discuss this possibility and discuss the details (duration, salary, etc.).
- Our opinion : If Gosens arrived in January, Perisic has become essential to Simone Inzaghi’s 3-5-2. It must be extended.
Schlotterbeck will join Dortmund
Borussia Dortmund formalized the arrival of Nico Schlotterbeck on Monday until 2027. The 22-year-old German international central defender (2 caps) had a full season with Freiburg, currently fourth in the Bundesliga.
- Our opinion : A very good recruit for the BvB who further strengthens his defense. Indeed, Niklas Süle will also join the Ruhr club next summer.
The 7 transfer window information that you missed on Friday
04/29/2022 At 5:35 PM
The 7 transfer window information that you missed on Thursday
04/28/2022 At 4:13 PM