Mandanda will discuss his future with OM
- Our opinion : A departure cannot be ruled out if Steve Mandanda is not certain to start next season. The former Le Havre indeed needs playing time to hope to be called up for the 2022 World Cup (November 21 to December 18).
Lukaku, Dybala, Mané: The 10 mercato info for Wednesday
YESTERDAY AT 08:58
Will Haaland kill the suspense in England? “It can break the City-Liverpool duopoly”
Marseille continue to negotiate for Cho
In a good position to qualify for the Champions League, Olympique de Marseille is already preparing its recruitment for the 2022-23 season. According to The Team, OM continue to discuss with Angers for Mohamed-Ali Cho (19), a player who would also please Jorge Sampaoli. A Spanish club would also be interested in the striker, author of 4 goals this season in L1. On this file, the SCO hopes to recover between 12 and 15 million euros plus bonuses.
- Our opinion : Given their financial situation, OM might not follow if Angers were to raise the stakes.
Sampaoli wants to keep Saliba
- Our opinion : Apart from asking for a new loan, OM will find it difficult to send a big offer to Arsenal.
De Jong towards a departure?
According to information from journalist Fabrizio Romano, Frenkie de Jong is being followed by Manchester United. The Mancunian club, which will be coached by Erik ten Hag next season, have already made contact with the Dutch international midfielder. For its part, Barça would not be opposed to a sale to replenish its coffers. Sport reveals on Thursday that the Blaugrana would like to recover 100 million euros.
- Our opinion : The idea of finding Erik ten Hag could weigh in the decision of the former midfielder of Ajax Amsterdam. But will Manchester United agree to pay this price?
Coutinho close to signing for Aston Villa
- Our opinion : The presence of Steven Gerrard on the Aston Villa bench was decisive in the choice of the Brazilian.
Barca monitor Raphinha’s situation
FC Barcelona has been following Raphinha, the Leeds United winger who scored ten goals this season in the Premier League, for several months. According to Sport, the Catalan club would closely monitor the situation of the Peacocks, currently 18th in the English championship. While the Brazilian’s release clause would be 45 million euros, the former Rennais would benefit from a clause in his contract: in the event of relegation from Leeds United, it would increase to 25 million.
- Our opinion : At this price, Barça, in the grip of financial difficulties, can hope to attract Raphinha.
From whistles to applause: how Dembélé won back Barça
… and wouldn’t be opposed to Ter Stegen leaving
According to information from La Cadena Ser, FC Barcelona would not be opposed to the departure of Marc-André ter Stegen this summer. Arrived at the Blaugrana in 2014, the German international goalkeeper, linked to the Catalan club until 2025, maintains a good rating on the market.
- Our opinion : Recruiting a top-level goalkeeper is very expensive and Barça cannot afford it. He must therefore think carefully before selling the former Mönchengladbach goalkeeper.
Dortmund ready to charge Haller
Haaland gone, Borussia Dortmund got their hands on Adeyemi to replace him. But the young German international would not be the only recruit to strengthen the attack of the Marsupials. Like many Germans, Der Spiegel and Sports.1 announce an increasingly pronounced interest from the BvB for the Ivorian international Sébastien Haller. The striker trained at AJ Auxerre is a hit with Ajax Amsterdam this season with 34 goals in 42 matches in all competitions this season.
- Our opinion : The prospect of a Haller / Adeyemi doublet is enough to make your mouth water, but the Schwarzgelben must degrease before taking out the checkbook for the native of Ris-Orangis.
Sebastien Haller for Ajax Amsterdam in 2022.
Credit: Getty Images
Mané, Mbappé, Rüdiger, Depay: The 8 transfer window info for Tuesday
05/10/2022 At 10:01
It’s (almost) done: Haaland will sign for Manchester City
05/09/2022 At 5:35 PM