Generally, cats love to be cuddled, pampered, pampered. The more signs of affection they receive, the more reassured and confident they feel. If a cat lives in a large family, then in most cases the animal will sympathize with the owner of the house. In some cases, he gives preference to men, but this is quite rare. Because, in the vast majority of cases, all breeds combined, these little felines rather set their sights on women. According to a scientific study, the cat attaches more easily to the female sex. How to explain this intense link? We tell you everything.
All cat owners know that these creatures are not always easy to spot. They have a strong temperament and the relationship does not always flow naturally. It is not enough to feed them to hope for eternal recognition or unfailing devotion. They have their own rules and their instinct pushes them especially towards the sweetest people, those who give them the most attention. Thus, they find it easier to attach themselves to women rather than to men. The results of the study show that this privileged relationship is explained by the fact that the woman would be softer, more patient, more tactile and more demonstrative. Her presence in the home will thus further appease the cat who will more easily tend to identify with her.
Who can a cat be closest to in the house?
Experts believe that a cat, when choosing “his” person, is guided by the member of the family who most resembles him, in terms of behavior and character.
Females have a nicer, softer voice that doesn’t sound threatening. Unlike men who not only have a stronger tone, but also quite lively movements. For cats, these people are not always reassuring. Obviously, gentleness or sensitivity are not exclusively feminine qualities. But do not forget that it is the women who most often take care of the animal and who give it food. They thus seem less in a hurry and more available than men to give time and attention to the animal.
Important thing to know: the cat loves its comfort zone and its daily routine. Also, habits have an important role to play in this fusional relationship. As interactions are more common with women, through his memory of expressions of affection, the cat knows who to go to when he needs tenderness or to express something in particular. He knows that his mistress will yield more easily than his master to his little whims. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t like men. Generally, if the owner finds a common language with their pet, the cat will reciprocate.
It is all the same interesting to think that nature is well made: if the dog remains the best friend of the man, the cat would be that of the woman!
9 Signs Your Cat Loves You
1. He treats you like you’re a cat? So rest assured, he really cares about you. In fact, when he doesn’t feel threatened by other cats, he shows affection by rubbing against them or sleeping near them. Also, if your tomcat reproduces these same behaviors by sleeping near you even in their presence, the specialists affirm that it is a true testimony of love.
2. Does he often rub against you? It’s a “tell-tale sign” that your cat has brought you into their inner circle.
3. If he follows you everywhere, from one room to another, then he wants to stay with you and not let go!
4. He comes into your bedroom while you are sleeping? Some cats are sometimes threatened by the size of a human. As a result, they may feel safer when lying on a bed. It is a vulnerable position which is reassuring for felines.
5. When happy, the cat tends to blink slowly and softly. If you imitate this gesture, you communicate with him and he will greatly appreciate this quality moment.
6. He often kneads his paws against you like a little kitten? So, it’s a real proof of affection and trust towards you. Have you ever seen your cat going in and out with its front paws? It’s a gesture that kittens make when they want their mother to release milk. It identifies you to its mother!
7. According to experts, “meowing” is a way for cats to communicate with people. This is a very effective way your cat uses to tug on your heartstrings and get you to give in. It’s hard not to resist his lascivious mewing. This is how he communicates to get attention, hugs or treats.
8. Does he show you his belly? Know that exposing the belly is a sign of relaxation and confidence. Or maybe he’s just letting you know he wants to play with you.
9. Does he have fun showing you his tail? Again, the meaning of this gesture depends on each cat. According to experts, some will wag their tails when irritated. However, it can also be a sign of affection.
Read also What are the dangerous flowers for dogs and cats that we grow during the month of April?